Thank you for your interest in applying for a place at Techawit School. The following guidelines detail for Admission Process:
Admission Process: (ภาษาไทย/Download)
Admission Form: (Click)
Step 1: FILL OUT AN APPLICATION
Download and fill up the Application Form at home or get and fill up the form at school and submit to the Reception then pay 500 Baht for the Placement Test.
After submission, the parent will make an appointment for the Placement Test.
- Age/Grade Level Equivalents
- Nursery (ages 2.5 – 3 years)
- Kindergarten 1 (ages 3 – 4 years)
- Kindergarten 2 (ages 4 – 5 years)
- Kindergarten 3 (ages 5 – 6 years)
Children who finish the Kindergarten level will automatically qualify for placement in the Elementary level.
All new students must be attended an English Language Learning summer program before the semester begin.
Transfer students must provide transcripts or grade reports from their previous schools.
Step 2 : PLACEMENT TEST
- For Kindergarten students, a Thai and Foreign Teacher will conduct the test (Locomotor Skills, Communication Skills).
- For Elementary students, they must be tested by Oxford Placement test, Mathematics and Thai Language Test. It will take place at TWS.
Step 3 : Application and Placement test Review by Admissions Committee
Our admissions committee will review the application in accordance with the school’s admissions criteria. The length of this process varies depending on the time of year at which you apply, and factors taken into account about each applicant include:
- Class size/space availability
- English language proficiency
- Previous school records and recommendation(s)
- Admissions test/academic ability
- Extra-curricular/community involvement
After making a candidate’s records and application, the admissions committee may then grant approval for an admissions assessment. The school reserves the right to not accept an application if the student is unlikely to be accepted to Techawit School. In other cases children and parents may be invited for an interview and assessment in order to help to determine their educational abilities and possible needs such as English as an Additional Language (EAL) assistance or other specialized support.
Step 4: SUBMIT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND ENROLLMENT
- Required Document.
- Completed and signed application form. (Download Here : English /ภาษาไทย)
- Copy – Student’s passport or Thai birth certificate.
- Copy – Parent’s passport or Thai I.D. card.
- Copy – Thai residence registration.(students and parents)
- Copy – Non-Immigrant “Ed.” visa – foreign students only.
- Copy – Previous school records including report cards and all transcripts.
- 4 photo – Each student (size 3x4cm)
- 2 photo – Each parents/guardian (size 3x4cm)
- Original Name Changing Certificate (if name is changed)
- Parents need to bring the original documents on the application date for checking
- All copied documents need to be stamped for certified copy