The World – Class Standard School Maintaining Thai Identity in 21st Century Education
The school is committed to do the following missions:
- To develop learners’ growth in the respects of intelligence, body, mind and social.
- To offer courses of learning in accordance with the twenty-first century education based on 3Rs8Cs.
- To upgrade educational quality to world-class standard.
- To promote learners’ safety in the environment, emphasizing their physical and hygienic care.
- To enhance and develop learning with an emphasis on learning with happiness, and obtaining desirable characteristics, especially the uniqueness of Thai and global citizens.
- To establish good relationship between school, family as well as community, all of which helps promote cross-cultural awareness.
- To support and develop networking which is aimed for educational cooperation with all nations in the world.
Techawit School Students’ Identity
Uniqueness of Techawitschool
“Good Languages and Life Skills”